Refrigerated Trucking Company & Transportation Company
Refrigerated Trucking & Transportation Company
As a premier refrigerated truckload, freight shipping & transportation company, AM Trans Expedite has been safely and reliably delivering full truckload refrigerated cargo all over the US and Canada for the past 12 years. We started out small, but through our dedication and hard work, we have managed to grow our business and build a credible reputation that has made us the preferred choice for many shippers. We do more than simply haul your cargo and move it from one place to another. We provide a fully managed service that ensures timely delivery and product integrity.
We understand the delicate handling requirements for perishable and temperature-sensitive cargo whether food or non-food items. We are more than capable of delivering these types of commodities in their best possible condition. Your cargo is important to you. When you entrust it to AM Trans, it becomes important to us too. We will make sure that your cargo will be handled with the same special attention and meticulous effort that you exerted when you were producing it or while it was still in your care.
We take pride in our skilled, experienced, competent and dependable personnel. We make use of state-of-the-art facilities and technologies that are designed to consistently and satisfactorily meet your temperature-controlled trucking demands. We adhere to strict standards that have been established and implemented for the very purpose of keeping your cargo safe, well-maintained and at the top of its quality. By choosing to deliver your freight through us, you get to enjoy top-rated service at the most reasonable rates.
Full Truckload Refrigerated Freight Shipping will probably be your most expensive option when it comes to freight shipping and delivery. This is due to the fact that you are using a full truckload instead of a small portion of it and the truck you use will be refrigerated.
It is recommended to double check what you are wanting to ship and deliver because you may not need to deliver everything you are intending to ship and you can save lots of money, but in the case that you do need to ship and deliver a lot of freight and they need to be well-preserved, full truckload refrigerated trucking will be your best option.
Oftentimes, full truckload refrigerated trucking will be used by big companies who have large stock of goods that need to be delivered.
Some interesting “fast facts” about Refrigerated Full Truckload Trucking:
- Refrigerated trucking got its start in 1842 during the winter season.
- The method of keeping products cold was inspired by the need to preserve fresh meat and produce that needed to travel over a far distance.
- Mechanical refrigerated units for trucks were first manufactured in the 1940s by the U.S. Thermo Control Company.
- Over 90% of the food Americans eat today are shipped by refrigerated trucks.
- Modern trailers that are hauled by trucks have their own power source and refrigeration units to keep them cold even if they get separated from their trucks. That way, they can be carried anywhere.
- A well-maintained refrigerated truck can drive over 1 million miles, way more than a well maintained car.
- Refrigerated trailers have approximately 1,000 pounds of found insulation inside of them.
- There are more than 500,000 refrigerated trucks in the US, each costing more than $60,000.
- In the transportation industry, refrigerated trailers are referred to as “reefers”.
Other Freight Shipping Methods
Refrigerated Trucking Rates
To find out more about what we are offering and how we can be of assistance in delivering your cargo, feel free to call us at 800-657-8380 or email us at [email protected]. We’ll be happy to accommodate your inquiries, provide you with free freight quote estimates and discuss your refrigerated freight transportation requirements. Whether simple or complex, we will strive to figure out the best way to address your needs and provide you with our most favorable and cost effective refrigerated transport solution.